AccuPoint has the capability of billing to secondary payers for your clients. It is a two-step process that involves data entry in two unique fields – Insurance Numbers and Waterfall Map. After data is entered for your client, you will be able to utilize this feature through the submission report just like you would for primary insurance billing. This article explains how to add a secondary insurance number.
Permissions: Payroll & Billing
- Go to the AccuPoint homepage.
- Click the Insurance Numbers link in the Scheduling section of the navigation bar. The insurance numbers table displays.
- Filter to find the referenced client.
- Click the Edit icon to add the secondary insurance for the client. The insurance number window opens.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the window and enter the secondary insurance information (insurance number and secondary payer) for the client.
- Click the Save button.