Skip to main content
Accounts Receivable Column Explanation (AccuPoint Legacy)
- Service Revenue/Service hours: What has an entered or completed status on the calendar (monetary values).
- Total Billed/total hours: What has billed out of the submission report.
- Contractual Adjustments: The difference between what has billed and what has been paid (per your contract rate).
- Adjusted Billed Amount: What you will be paid per your contract rate.
- Patient Responsibility: What is owed by the patient. These dollar amounts are also included in the Adjusted Billed Amount.
- Paid Amount: What has been paid from insurance and patient responsibility amounts.
- Total: What is still outstanding from the payer and patient responsibility. The total is calculated by subtracting the paid amount from the adjusted billed amount.