User Management Groups
The first tier of permissions in the AccuPoint system is in the User Management Groups section, which will determine what the employee can see.
- Directors - BCBA staff
- Payroll & Billing - see monetary values pertaining to the payroll and billing for your company.
- Scheduler - manage employee schedules
- User Administrator - allows staff to create users
- Employees - for direct staff
Edit User Management Groups
- Click the User Management link.
- Click the username to view/edit permission groups. The employee profile opens.
- Select permission groups in the Groups area of the employee profile.
Note: only Users in the Directors User Management group can complete items that are in an Audit status
The second tier of permissions is the Permissions Groups page which will determine what the employee can view in the dashboard and calendar.
Edit Permission Groups
- Click the edit icon next to the group name.
- The Permission Group Rights page opens. Make edits to the group security rights here.
- Group Name
- Entities - set options employees can access in the Client/Employee/Doctor drop down on the dashboard.
- Allowed Pages - set options employee can access in the Select a Transaction drop down on the dashboard.
- Users - select users for the permission group.
- Case Load Only - setting allows users to see only clients in their case load.
- Office Only - setting allows users to see only clients in the same office.
- Click Save. Click Cancel to cancel the action.