- Login to setup.accupointmed.com.
- Username and password provided by AccuPoint.
- Click the Patient Payment link located on the left-hand menu.
- Click the Connect To Stripe button.
- The system will redirect to the Stripe Login Page.
- If you have a Stripe Account – please sign in.
- If you DO NOT have a Stripe account, you will be prompted to create one.
- Complete steps 1-4 and return to your AccuPoint site. Add the permission for users who need to access the Client Ledger.
- Click the Permission Groups link from the left-hand menu under User Management.
- Click the Edit icon for the permission group that needs this access.
- Add the Client Ledger permission under Allowed Pages.
Note: For the Client Ledger permission to appear under Allowed Pages the Billing option needs to be added under Entities as a permission.
- Verify the Client Ledger permission is added on the right hand column and click the Save button at the bottom of the screen.
Parent Portal User Setup
To complete the Client Ledger setup process, confirm the Pay Invoice permission was added to all users who need it.
- Select ABA Data under Client/Employee/Doctor dropdown.
- Select Patient Portal Users under the Select a Transaction dropdown.
- Click Edit for the user who needs the ability to pay invoices.
- Click Pay Invoice in the Permissions section located at the bottom of the Edit User Information window.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the window.