Parent Portal Setup
Note: To access the account, parent users will need to go to https://myaccupoint.com/#/login and log in with user name and password you created for them.
- Go to the dashboard
- select ABA Data for the Client/Employee/Doctor setting
- select Patient Portal Users for the Select a Transaction setting
- Click Enter. The Patient Portal Admin Page opens.
- Click the Create New User button in the top left corner. The Create New User page opens.
- Enter user's information.
- user name
- first and last name
- Check the Active box to keep the user active in the system.
- Uncheck the box to deactivate the user account.
- The Locked box will be checked if the user attempts to login with an incorrect password multiple times.
- Select the client profiles associated with the user.
- Select the appropriate permissions for the user. Permissions allow users to access information in the system.
- Schedule permission - allows access to session notes and the schedule for the selected patient. They also have the ability to apply a signature to session notes from the schedule page.
- Behavior Data permission - allows parents to generate a BTD data report.
- Acquisition Data permission - allows access to the BTI.
Client Notes permission - allows access to notes taken in the Data App.
- Click the Create User button.
Patient Portal Admin Page
User List - lists all active parent users for your organization.
- Scroll over to edit user information and change the password.
- Announcement List- create announcements to display on the portal landing page when parents login to their account.
- Filter Services for Parents - filter services available to users.