Individual Compliance reports are individual reports for a client or employee based on services they are eligible to receive or perform.
Note: select the client or employee’s allowed services via the edit information page prior to accessing the compliance report.
Accessing Client Individual Compliance Reports
- Select filters from the Dashboard.
- Client/Employee/Doctor - select Client
- Select a Transaction - select Client Report: Individual
- Select a Client - select client's name
- The Individual Compliance Report page opens. Report details are organized in a table format.
- Requirement Description
- Required for Billing - requirement must be on file prior to a session being completed and line item created in the submission report.
- Not Required for Billing - requirement does not need to be on file prior to a session being completed and line item created in the submission report.
- Select Services
- Upload Requirement
- Upload requirement documents
- Enter Start and End date if required
- Hide All Services - if un-checked, all services for each requirement displays.