Add Training is a scheduling feature that allows users to create multiple non-billable sessions for clients and employees at the same time.
Note: this feature will not schedule clients and employees together.
- Go to your calendar
- Click the Event tab > Add Training button from the top ribbon. The Add Training form opens.
- Select the employee(s)/client(s).
- Select the service the non-billable service that you are scheduling a.
- This feature will allows you to check if the employee/client has the allowed service – if they do not, you will be able to access their profile to add it.
- Enter session details: Start Date, Start/End Time, and Reoccurrence frequency.
- Click Add Training. Non-billable sessions will be scheduled for the specific clients or employees that were selected.