- Set supervision statuses for the report.
- Confirm users have permissions to view this report.
Access and Generate Supervision Report
- Select filters from the Dashboard.
- Client/Employee/Doctor - select Client
- Select a Transaction - select Supervision Report
- The Supervision Report window opens, select/enter criteria and then generate the report by clicking on Update View.
Note: do not select Employee and Certifications criteria and enter in your date range to run a generalized supervision report to view all scheduled Direct time and the amount of hours supervised, including the ratio of supervised to direct hours served.
Supervision Report Example
- This report example lists the employee and supervisor, hours served, hours supervised and percentage of supervised time for the date range specified.
- The result represents a Direct session that was scheduled and performed by the RBT from 8 – 11am which was also supervised from 9 – 10am by the BCBA.
- The report also allows you to specifically filter by BCBAs or RBTs and pull up results specific to those certified employees.