Helpful links provided by Tricare East with a brief description of what is covered in each link.
Related Article: Tricare Claims Update and Instructions Jan 2022
- All updates for Tricare East
NOTE: There are helpful Q&A Sessions towards the bottom of this website.
ACD Manual Changes
- What has changed
- What has not changed
ACD Manual Q&A - Click each link below to download the Q&A pdfs.
- Topics covered in Set 1 include: - Diagnostic requirements - Behavior Technicians in the School Change - Certain Community Settings
- Topics covered in Set 2 include: - Behavior Technician Certification - Provider Certification Requirements - Participation Agreements - Restraints – Exclusions
- Topics covered in Set 3 include: - Referrals and Authorizations - Parent Stress Measures - Sharing of Outcome Measures Reports - Access to Care - Outcome Measures – Referrals and Authorizations
- Topics covered in Set 4 include: - Provider Education - Audits - Autism Services Navigator (ASN) - Comprehensive Care Plan (CCP) - Reimbursements - Outcome Measures – General Questions - Documentation - Place of Service (PoS)
- Topics covered in Set 5 include: - CPT Codes - General - Concurrent Billing - CPT Code T1023 - Medical Team Conference (MTC) - CPT Code 97151 - CPT Code 97155 - CPT Code 97156 - CPT Code 97157/97158 - Clinical Necessity Reviews - ABA Discharge Summary
- CPT Code changes and modifications
Updates to POS and Modifiers for Telemedicine
- Changes and specifications for concurrent billing.
- Changes to previously authorized telemedicine services.
Need to be completed between July 1 and August 1):
- New participation submission requirements and link to complete certification if deadline was missed
- If certification was not completed by the deadline, facilities may be non-certified as of Dec 24th 2021
- Link for certification if not done between July 1 and August 1