The new WebABA is here! It is the next iteration of the AccuPoint system with significant improvements and enhancements. It will offer you additional subscription tiers and improved features.
We believe in the growing necessity and importance of ABA and want to create the greatest tool possible for you. We have created it in a way that will allow us to continue to build upon it as the industry grows and your company grows. We are truly excited to offer this solution and have an ongoing partnership with our customers.
Make sure to get on the Wait List as we will implement practices on a first-come, first-served basis.
Below are answers to FAQs that you might find helpful.
Why do I want to migrate to the NEW WebABA?
We listened to your requests and included several new features that you specifically asked for. Here are a few:
- Comprehensive Reporting & Analytics
- Session Notes
- Permission Based Scheduling
- Authorization Tracking
- SMS & Email Alerts
- Parent Portal
- Telehealth for ABA Therapy
- Billing Optimized for ABA Practices
- Easy Payment Options
- Comprehensive Data Export for Auditing
In addition to this, you’ll get the same great access to Support that you’ve come to expect. Our Implementation and Support teams are here to help with the transition! We will be providing webinars, educational content, onboarding guides to ensure you are set up for success. We will also have paid white glove implementation options available for those looking for extra assistance.
How will migration happen? And does it cost to migrate my organization to the new WebABA?
- We are working behind the scenes to create a tool that can easily and seamlessly migrate your information to the new WebABA at NO COST TO YOU! You will be able to start the migration in Fall of this year.
What data will be migrated to the NEW WebABA in the automated migration?
- Client Demographics
- Billing Codes
- Insurance Payers
- Diagnosis Codes
- Progress Notes
- Six Months of Upcoming Appointments
Do I have to migrate to the NEW WebABA?
- No. We are not currently requiring customers to migrate to the new WebABA. We will absolutely continue to support you on the legacy platform. You will continue to have access to our Support team and Knowledge Base.
Do I have to wait until late August 2022 to migrate?
- Sort of! While we want you to have the best experience moving to the newest version on WebABA, we understand that some of our customers may be ready to make the switch now. If you think that you may be interested making the move now with a self/manual migration, you can reach out to our Support team and talk through any questions you may have.
Can I log into the NEW WebABA with my current username and password?
- No. The new WebABA is built on a new platform and the username must be your email address. You will be instructed how to set up login information prior to migration.
Will any billing history be migrated over to the new WebABA?
- No, we are unable to migrate any billing history in the new WebABA.
Will I have access to my old data?
- Yes! Once migrated, read only access will be provided to you at no cost up to 1 year.
I use Catalyst, will it be migrated as well?
- Yes. You will not be required to migrate any Catalyst data; your current instance of Catalyst will stay the same and an integration specialist will point your subscription to the new WebABA instance.
Is there a WebABA Clearinghouse option?
- Yes! Change Healthcare is our new primary Clearinghouse for the new WebABA. Change Clearinghouse offers a suite of tools and functionality for you. Detailed documentation on enrollment and claim submission will be provided, and you’ll even get a dedicated Change Healthcare representative who will walk with you through enrollment.
When can we see what the new WebABA looks like and how it works?
- Great question! We’re so excited to show it to you. In the coming months, we will be hosting Webinars that will walk you through the new WebABA. Be on the lookout for future communications for when those Webinars are scheduled. In the meantime, you can always check out the new WebABA knowledge base!
Will my pricing increase if I migrate to the new WebABA?
- WebABA has some great options available that will allow you to tailor your subscription level (Professional or Group) and client tiers to what you need! We are confident that you will find exactly what you need at the best price point.