This article will walk you through the steps to add an Appointment to your Calendar in AccuPoint. When adding an appointment you will use the Add Calendar Item feature.
Add an Appointment
- Navigate to the Calendar from the sidebar on the left.
Double-click into the day you want to add an appointment, or hover your mouse and click the green +Add icon.
Calendar - New Item popup will appear.
- Adjust the Date for the appointment.
Start will default to the day you selected to open the new item, but you can use the calendar icon to change it.
- Start will default to the day you selected to open the new item, but you can use the calendar icon to change it.
- Adjust the Start and End times (paying attention to the AM or PM selection).
- Select the Employee from the dropdown.
- Select the Client from the dropdown.
- Select the Service from the dropdown (will show available services for this Client).
The Status will default to Entered.
- The Hours Left will display (pulled from the Service Plan).
- Select Location Code from the dropdown.
Enter the Location address, if desired (not required).
- If there is a Custom Bill Rate, enter that rate.
Save by scrolling down to the end and clicking Save or clicking the Save button on the top left.
The appointment will show up in Green (Entered Status).